What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step by step guide that you can use to build your own solar power system
- Get detailed schematics and diagrams showing you precisely how to build your solar panels
- Learn the detailed maintenance instructions and schedule for your windmill or solar panel
- Get step-by-step instructions so easy to follow that even high school students can do
- Learn installation instructions to hook the solar panel or windmill up to your home
- Discover where to find the materials you need for your solar panels or windmill
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Energy 2 Green scores 74.51/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://energy2green.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: energy2green.com you’ll also be taken through to energy2green.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)